I recently downloaded freenet. I have a firewall and set the ipaddress in
the config file to the address my ISP gave the firewall/router. I also set
it up to forward the listeningPort to my PC running freenet. I am a
programmer that writes networking software so these things aren't exactly
tough for me. Still I keep getting this message -

"The request couldn't even make it off of your node. Try again, perhaps with
the GPL to help your node learn about others. The publicly available seed
nodes have been very busy lately. If possible try to get a friend to give
you a reference to their node instead.
"

Any ideas?