The defaults should work reasonably well.

Major possible issues:
* IF you are NATted, you will need to set ipAddress.
* You probably want to set outputBytes (the output bandwidth limit per
  second, this is not entirely accurate, I recommend setting it to half
  your link or less, so for a DSL line with 1024kbps down and 256kbps
  up, you should set it to 16000).
* You definitely want to set storeSize. This depends on how much free
  space you have. For example one of my nodes has storeSize=18G

The other settings shouldn't need to be messed with.