What happens? RNFs? How many connections does your node have?:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/servlet/nodeinfo/networking/ocm?setMode=Connection
What about the routing table?:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/servlet/nodestatus/nodestatus.html
- the summary at the top, e.g.:
Number of known routing nodes   356
Number of node references       352
Number of newbie nodes  4
Number of uncontactable nodes   8
Contacted and attempted to contact node references      348
Contacted node references       28
Contacted newbie node references        4
Connections with Successful Transfers   23
Backed off nodes        16

Oh and we have users in Tibet? Woah.