>Accepted       3/1
>DataNotFound   0/1
>QueryRejected  3/0
>DataRequest    1/3
>
>he send 3 DataRequests, i sent 3 Accepted, and now it comes.. my node responded
>immediately with 3 QueryRejecteds! (all numbers were always equal when reloading the
>page, 2=2=2, 4=4=4, ...)
>the question is: why did my node reject the query?

uhm, or is the QR == RNF ??

what types of QR do exist? maybe the OCM should/could tell which type of QR the node
sent?

another thing with the OCM page:
the nice blue/orange arrows that indicate receiving or transmitting connections are
broken for some years now. but only recently i saw, that they *do* appear once in a
time. alas, theis count had nothing to do with the
'number of RX/TX'. maybe this could be fixed sometime? i really like the arrows you
know ;)