Well, I'm already maintaining the Changelog, and one can see the latest (stable) build there...more or less. But, aside from one time (which was a pleasant surprise, but not enough to make my point unvalid), it's always me who has to do it, even with cvs, everybody (with access) could do it, really.

I have more or less stopped with the maillistsummary for the same reason. I'm willing to do a lot, but if I sense little support, it's of little use to continue.

Idem with the finance-page-thingy, which I tought was a real good idea, just as most others, but it still didn't go nowhere, not even for actually getting it of the ground. Ian wants some scriptthingy with it, and I had contact with 2 coders, but for some reason, it always withered to nothing.

There is an apparent lack of willingness to actually do some things, especially by the non-coders - even if they could and would be appreciated when doing so. I mean, I can't expect toad to be burdened with website-probs or other, even if interesting or important, issues. But some coders that aren't totally focused on the coding of fred, and certainly the myriads of non-coders; why don't they do something in this regard?

Beats me.

I'm willing to help out with your proposal, sonax, but only as 'part-time'; I'm not taking it solely on me to maintain. It's a worthwhile idea, but you or someone else should take it upon you, and I'm always willing to give a helping hand with it.