Hi there
        Im new to Freenet and I am not having any
success in accessing any of the links @ http://localhost:8888.
I get the following error when clicking a link.

Couldn't retrieve key: [EMAIL PROTECTED]/TFE//
Hops To Live: 15

Error: Route Not Found

Attempts were made to contact 1 nodes.

      * 0 were totally unreachable.
      * 1 restarted.
      * 0 cleanly rejected.
      * 8 backed off.
Route Not Found messages mean that your node, or the rest of the
network, didn't find the data or enough nodes to send the request to.
You should retry, with the same Hops-To-Live; if it persists, there may
be a problem (check that your internet connection is working). Try
reseeding your node, and if that doesn't work, contact