Okay, some points:
1. How long has the node been operational for? Freenet when first
installed needs some time to learn where stuff is. It should however do
this by itself.
2. http://127.0.0.1:8888/servlet/nodeinfo/networking/ocm
Please show me the stats at the top of the page. Mine say:
Connections open (Inbound/Outbound/Limit)       67 (36/31/200)
Transfers active (Transmitting/Receiving)       14 (9/5)
Data waiting to be transferred  160 Bytes
Total amount of data transferred        793 MiB
Number of requests (sent/received) 21590/11295
3. http://127.0.0.1:8888/servlet/nodestatus/nodestatus.html
Ditto. Mine say:
Number of known routing nodes   383
Number of node references       383
Number of newbie nodes  42
Number of uncontactable nodes   0
Contacted and attempted to contact node references      383
Contacted node references       62
Contacted newbie node references        40
Connections with Successful Transfers   29
Backed off nodes        27