Niklas schrieb:

Can you put them on a web server or so? I would like to see what kind of
error that caused the index file corruption.

/N

I disabled the index some months ago, because it got corrupt whenever I killed the java process while it "refreshed" the index. Seems like windows doesn't give it enough time to finish the current jobs when you kill it by the taskmanager. This also kills my routing table from time to time, so I have to backup it on a regular basis.

Maybe the node should have some type of button on the fproxy page to do
a clean shutdown.