I don't guess this is quite what freenet support is for but I'll ask
anyway.  The worst you can do is tell me "no.".

I'm working on a freesite that will host about assorted things political,
social and other.  I Think I've got it working right after several false
starts.  This latest version seems to work in that I can retrieve it from
my node most days, on others no amount of trying will get it.

Would some of you folks please try retrieving it and let me know if it's
actually inserted farther than my own node.

My Two Cents Worth
[EMAIL PROTECTED]/mytwocents/1//

Thanks in advance.