In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
Someone  <support@freenetproject.org> wrote:

>Conrad J. Sabatier schrieb:
>
>| [EMAIL PROTECTED]/DFI//
>|
>| I just completed my first successful insert of DFI today since returning to
>| freenet just yesterday.  Please try using it so that it will begin to
>| propagate again as quickly as possible.
>|
>| Due to the fact that I'm just starting back with freenet, the index is still
>| rather smallish, but we should be seeing it grow with each passing day as my
>| node's routing improves and the spider successfully locates more and more
>| sites.
>|
>| Please try to bear with us during this early phasing back in of the site.
>| Thanks!
>|

>It's not coming through, what HTL did you use to insert?

Ack!  I already had one failed (automated, scheduled) insert, due to my
falling asleep and the node going off the deep end for some reason.  :-)
So the site wasn't ready at the time of the DBR rollover, unfortunately.

It should be better now.  Got it inserted on time today (at HTL 15).

--
Conrad J. Sabatier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -- "In Unix veritas"