I am unable to access, well, nearly 100% of anything I try. I am connected to 54 peers and Freenet has been running for over 24 hours now. The furthest I've gotten from the default bookmarks is to the Yoyo main page. Once. Now I cannot even access that page. (Route Not Found for literally every page I try to access). Nearly every one is listead as "cleanly rejected" (somewhere around 90% of the reasons is that one).

Earlier I refered to being behind a firewall. I am behind a router (a Corega, which is a Japanese brand) and a DSL modem which for some idiotic reason has routing tables and other router features (but only one ethernet port) for some reason. Do I need to be forwarding ports, even though I am in the DMZ?

I cannot understand how to get Freenet to access pages.

Furthermore, I went to the Node Status Info page, and was treated to this in bright red: [Rejecting incoming connections and requests!]. I do not know what this means, but it does not look good. Also, somewhere I found the probability of a successful incoming request was 0.004. Well, .4% doesn't look very good to me either.

Any ideas? Thanks!

-- \Kyle Goetz
BS Pure Mathematics, BA Japanese 2006
The University of Texas