I tried to install freenet on an old AMD K6 300 Mhz - PC (debian, blackdown
java, both newest versions).

However, I get this error when starting freenet:

Jun 4, 2005 12:46:52 PM (freenet.node.Node, main, ERROR): Encountered an unexpe$
java.io.IOException: Value too large for defined data type
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.lock0(Native Method)
        at sun.nio.ch.FileChannelImpl.tryLock(FileChannelImpl.java:803)
        at java.nio.channels.FileChannel.tryLock(FileChannel.java:967)
        at freenet.node.Node.init(Node.java:3591)
        at freenet.node.Main.main(Main.java:476)

What should I do? Is that already a new freenet-version? (downloaded yesterday)

Another question: When I tried freenet on a differnet, faster PC (but also
quite low bandwith) it also hung after about 10 hours, with a lot of java-
Processes still running, but all as zombies, so I had to restart that PC every
time,  because freenet said it is already running when I tried to restart it.
Is that a known problem?
 (on that PC, also new debian, the log was always full of errors, hundreds of
unexpected values and so on, is that usual? But while it ran, it had always a
constant in and out bandwith and transfered exactly the amount of data I
allowed, so there wasnt much wrong exept it always hang up after some hours.)

Thanks