Hello,

Can anyone give me any suggestions on how to get the files from freenet.

I have downloaded freenet (build 5102) [at least that is what shows up on the gateway page]

I have tried the reseed, and creating a User.js for mozilla.

The pages are taking anywhere from 5 minutes to almost an hour to fully load, and 80 % of the time I get the message Can not find key / route not found / or something like that.

I want to get fuqid or what ever its called and frost and fwi but can not get past the error messages.

any help greatly appreciated.

Thank You
pyroham (I'd like to use this if it is not taken by someone else on the net) as a nick