tor, 04,.08.2005 kl. 21.19 +0100, skrev Matthew Toseland:
> The error you mentioned (Consecutive same winner) does not produce a
> stack trace. Admittedly there may be some overhead in updating the
> console - I suggest you redirect the log to either a file or /dev/null
> (I think logFile=none has this effect?).

logFile=none produces a nice log in the file 'none' ;)

logFile=/dev/null made the system more responsive. It still freezes with
a high CPU-usage. It seems like the time it freeze increases slowly,
until I just have to restart it.

There is still one error-message that is logged to the console:

  CANNOT RENAME NODE FILE node-tmp TO node

Jarle
--
Jarle Aase                      email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Author of freeware.             http://www.jgaa.com

War FTP Daemon:     http://www.warftp.org
War FTP Daemon FAQ: http://www.warftp.org/faq/warfaq.htm
Jgaa's PGP key:     http://war.jgaa.com/pgp
NB: If you reply to this message, please include all relevant
information from the conversation in your reply. Thanks.
<<< no need to argue - just kill'em all! >>>