Freenet build 5106 (stable) and 60275 (unstable) are now available. The
main change is that both builds are now compatible with both the stable
and unstable networks. This is because we no longer need a separate
unstable network. Please upgrade. There are not likely to be many
0.5/0.6 builds in the future as all effort is now concentrated on 0.7,
HOWEVER if you want to contribute to either effort, please contact me
for Subversion access, or send me a patch (either to my email address or
to the freenet board on Frost).

You can upgrade using the update.sh script on unix-like platforms, or
using freenet-webinstall.exe on Windows.