----- Forwarded message from Jeremy Cowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----

From: Jeremy Cowles <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: support@freenetproject.org
Subject: [freenet-support] Uninstall?

I have recently installed FreeNet (beta 0.7 - I think). I want to uninstall
it, but and the documentation says to go to: Start > Programs > Freenet >
Uninstall.  I do not have a "Freenet" folder on my start menu. Any
suggestions?

This is on Win XP.

Thanks,
Jeremy

----- End forwarded message -----

Hi,
        This is a known issue : we don't provide any uninstallation script
        yet.

        Here is a simple one :

        "
        net stop freenet
        net stop freenet-darknet
        net stop freenet-testnet
        bin\wrapper.exe -r ../wrapper.conf
        "

        copy thoses lines into a new textfile in you freenet's directory,
        rename it to uninstall.cmd and start it.
        Then you just have to delete freenet's directory.

NextGen$