Freenet 0.7 mandatory build 939 is now available. Please upgrade.
Amongst various other improvements, this includes some significant
changes to the way data is stored on the network; there is now a
long-term datastore and a short-term datacache, with the first storing
only data close to the node's specialization. Simulations say this
should work well. Thanks to all our prerelease testers. There are also
many other improvements relative to the last mandatory build.

The preferred way to get it is through the auto-update system, which
should be running on your node already; the node should ask you whether
you want to update to 939 soon. If it doesn't, check that the node updater
is enabled ("Check for, and download new versions" on the config page).
While you're at it, if you check your node infrequently please consider
enabling autoupdate ("Automatically install new versions"). It is
important that people keep up to date, and 939 will be mandatory on
Monday at midnight. Note that not all builds are inserted to the
auto-update system; we try to test them a bit first. If you want to help
in prerelease testing, you can use update.cmd/update.sh. If you have a
really old version of update.sh/update.cmd which doesn't check for new
versions of itself then please replace it manually from here:
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/update/