Hi,

Am Donnerstag, 26. Oktober 2006 22:53 schrieben Sie:
[...]
> Bizarre.
>
> The first time, it takes from 00:13:10 to 01:14:15 *the next day* (so
> around 25 hours) to read half of the store. The second time it takes from
> 01:18:04 to 03:11:33 (2 hours) to read the entire store. There's
> something else going on here, no idea what. Does this happen often?
> How's memory usage?

The problem persists. Right now (17:30) the node is at "Reading store prior to
shrink: 34%", the startup of the node was at 02:09 in the morning.

There is nothing special running on that box (besides freenet), a few standard
services (a webserver, a mailserver, a small postgres database...), but
that's it. Memory usage is also pretty standard, with about 66 MiB of swap in
use (which is nothing special fo a server machine.) Everything else on the
machine is running normally, I don't even see any significant slowdown
anywhere. (Even though freenet is using 99% CPU.)

Anyone else got this problem?

        Guido