Dear Sir, Ever since about 2 weeks i have problems with Frost.
Frost does not refresh any boards, no messages are shown nothing happens. I can
not upload any messages.
When i am on Fproxy i can get to Indica and Darknet. They both work. I can
access the freesites.
It is frustrating me very much. I have uninstalled and reinstalled freenet and
frost but it did not work.
I am connected to 3 or 4 peers most of the time and have absolutely no idea
what to do anymore.
I asked for help on the irc channels, but nobody could help me with the
problem. It sounded as a strange problem.
I installed Frost separately in another map ( suggestion from one of the
channels ) to see if it would work, but it didn't.
At the same time the person told me he was getting messages on the boards, so
there was no technical problem with Frost
I am behind a router, but since Fproxy works normally and I can access the
freesites,
 that could not be the problem, i guess.
The problem started when i had to update my node to 991. Eversince that i have
no connections on Frost

Can you please help me with this problem

Sincerely yours,