Freenet 0.7 build 1007 is now available. Please upgrade! If the
node updater doesn't work, please tell me. Some of the changes in 1007:
- 1007 will be mandatory on December 25, due to various recent changes.
- Freenet now assumes an MTU of 1400. This is unfortunate, but
  apparently at least one major ISP has this.
- Various interface fixes: HTTP headers, mention FF 2.0.1 fixing the
  force-to-disk on RSS, correctly handle wide chars in queue identities,
  filenames, sortable columns, ?type=blah&force fix, etc.
- Filter JPEGs, GIFs and PNGs to make sure they are what they appear to
  be (just check the header in the latter two).
- Fix the "can't change the input limit" bug.
- Fix losing some settings when writing freenet.ini; in particular, the
  list of plugins tended to be dropped (bug #910).
- Allow forms on freesites to point to plugins. Changes to HTML filter
  handling of <form> tags (accept attribute not supported, tell me if
  you need it). Also some plugin related fixes.
- Various minor bugfixes.

Also, please upgrade your Librarian plugin. You can get it from the
website:
http://downloads.freenetproject.org/alpha/plugins/Librarian/

There was a security fix a while ago, and there were many improvements
in recent days, mostly aimed at getting it to work with freesites. (You
can now add a Librarian search form to your freesite).