Sorry you ran into trouble. Freenet creates a separate profile specifically
for browsing Freenet, you should still be able to access the old profile, but
it can happen that the default is changed. You need to open a command line in
the directory firefox is installed in and type firefox.exe -ProfileManager
(or you can do this from the Run Command box on the start menu). You can then
delete the Freenet profile. Or just open your regular profile. Whichever you
used last will then be set to the default: if you have the freenet profile
open at the same time as the normal profile, and you close the normal profile
first, it will assume you want the Freenet profile again next time. We are
working on a better way to deal with this, but it wasn't ready for 0.7.0, and
a custom profile was the only way at the time to solve some major performance
and security issues.