On Mon, 17 Nov 2008 21:42:22 +0100, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> This seems to be fixed with 1179 (this is the latest version) but for
> some reason we get no online update
> and update.cmd doesn't work for me. Others reported that update.sh
> works on Linux...

Are you sure? From what I'm hearing in the IRC channel (freenode,
#freenet), I think it's still out there, and a tricky bug to debug--for
example I haven't been able to reproduce the errors. Others found that
disabling logging fixed/reduced the problem, while logging minor errors
made it more prevalent--but upon closer inspection, I think that turned
out to be wishful thinking. I think they're waiting to fix this, and
other serious problems, before pushing out another release :/.