On Friday 19 June 2009 18:12:19 m8 R wrote:
> On 2009-06-19 06:14, steve wrote:
> > Hi, if you still have a copy of freenet installed you can fix it like
> this:
> >
> > Replace the run.sh script in /Applications/Freenet/ with the one attached
> > this message, it includes the fix that should be going out in the
> installer
> > shortly.
> >
> > If you have any problems let us know.
>
> Hi Steve and Matthew,
>
> Thank you for the the responses! I do still have Freenet installed, but
> unfortunately the run.sh script file Steve attached to his reply was
> stripped from the email l received (as well as from the mailing list archive
> @ freenetproject.org). Is it possible to resend the script, or send the
> contents of the script in the body of an email?
>
> When I receive it I'll try running the script and post the results back in
> the mailing list.

It may be better to try the new, fixed installer. You can get it from:

http://freenet.googlecode.com/files/new_installer_offline_1222-mac-ppc-fix.jar

Since this is a jar file rather than a Java Web Start installer, you will need
to run it from a command line. Open a terminal, cd to the directory where the
file is, and type:

java -jar new_installer_offline_1222-mac-ppc-fix.jar

Please let us know whether this works. Reply to the support list, not to me, as
I will be away from tomorrow until next Saturday. Thanks.