On Tuesday 23 June 2009 03:23:42 am user1 wrote:
> On Tuesday 23 June 2009 12:54:02 am Juiceman wrote:
> > On Mon, Jun 22, 2009 at 5:05 AM, user1<bq...@telia.com> wrote:
> > > I have been testing a fit-pc older model  as a mini freenet server with
> > > success.
> > >
> > > Just quite slow for administration.
> > >
> > > I have noticed that a newer model is out (7 w power consumption):
> > >
> > > Here are the specifications:
> > >
> > > http://fit-pc2.com/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page
> > >
> > > Please note that you plug the harddisk into a miniSD socket, and thus
> > > it is easy to switch harddisks - any 2.5" sata harddisk will do - one
> > > for possibly private -or one for non private stuff.
> > >
> > > Here is a minitest:
> > >
> > > http://www.linux.com/news/hardware/desktops/18899-fit-pc2-ubuntu-deskto
> > >p- in-a- tiny-box
> >
> > Cool!  What kind of performance do you get out of it?

I had power failure to day 23 june 2009, and my fit-pc mini freenet server was
shut down.

Half an hour later it was up again by itself running without me touching it.

Here is some statistic from when it again was up running:

Ubuntu 8.04 - 256 mb ram - Freenet ver. 0.7.5 - store size 20 GB

Java ver. 1.6.0_07

JVM ver. 10.0-b23

Used Java memory 27.4 MiB

Allocated Java memory 59.6 MiB

Max Java memory 254 MiB

Running threads 94/500

Connected 19

Busy 1

Input rate 25.5 KiB/s (of 200 KiB/s)

Output rate 26.8 KiB/s (of 50.0 KiB/s)

Total input 21.9 MiB (9.25 KiB/s average)

Total output 32.9 MiB (13.9 KiB/s average)

Payload output 21.8 MiB (9.23 KiB/sec) (66 %)

# 1222  build 01222
# 26r23771

So for the last some couple of months my mini freenet server has updated
everything automatic by itself without any interference from me, and kept
running and running