Hi, Volodya,

No worries.  There is no such thing as an insulting question when
something isn't working.  I worked support enough years to have a thick
skin anyway.

I got Frost from the alpha/plugins directory at
downloads.freenetproject.org.  However, no worries there.  I downloaded
Frost again, removed the old, and tried from scratch - and bingo, it's
working.  I did the same with Freemail, and it is suddenly working also,
lol.  Evidently, third time is the charm.

I am coming to the conclusion that being stubborn is an asset in this
business.

WoT and Freetalk are still not working - not even after a reinstall of
the unofficial plugins - but as somebody just pointed out, they are
still a work in progress.

Does anyone know when Freenet 0.8 is expected?  I understand Freetalk
will be bundled with it, and I hope it can be persuaded to work by then.

Many thanks for all the help!

Kate

--

http://www.linkedin.com/in/kathryngraham