I can't communicate with FreeNet anymore.  For a while i couldn't
view the interface in a browser, but could launch Thaw.jar by hand.
Now however, that doesn't even work.  "Firefox can't establish a
connection to the server at 127.0.0.1:8888."  Safari goes even
farther in stating that it can't connect on any port.  Is this
something that FreeNet is doing in the face of the recent java
exploit, or could it be related to a recent security update on my
end?  Details: OSX 10.4.11, java 1.5 build 19

--
Using a rusty Amiga 4000T, a shiny PowerMac G5, & a homebuilt Ubuntu box

Sometimes I wish life had an [ESC] key...