On Fri, Dec 25, 2009 at 7:18 AM, SmallSister development
<smallsis...@xs4all.nl> wrote:
> Dennis Nezic wrote:
>>> The error disappeared when I freed some disk space... And I got the
>>> data store shrunk by resizing it; it is at 40% use now. I'll clean
>>> out temp files and node.db4o once the downloads have completed.
>>
>> Interesting. Come to think of it, I also run pretty low on free
>> diskspace ... 99% disk usage (of over 1tb) not being uncommon ...
>> although that should still leave several gigs free. But, it's also
>> interesting that you didn't have to delete your node.db4o file to get
>> rid of the "Internal error".
>
> And the "Internal error" reappeared after Freenet filled up the
> partition again overnight. "persistent-temp" had grown to 11 GB, which
> is  a significant chunk of a 30 GB partition.

Persistent-temp is not part of the datastore, and is not expected to
stay within the datastore size limit.  It's used to hold data from
partially completed downloads.  In theory, it will only grow to be
slightly larger than your total queue size.  However, there appear to
be some bugs that make it leak space slowly.  If it grows beyond your
total queue size rapidly, though, that's not something I've seen.

Evan Daniel