Gday,

Could you please help me? I am trying to uninstall Freenet.

Since installing Freenet, there is activity happening behind the scenes
when the machine is sitting idle even with Freenet shutdown. Need to
isolate what is happening.

I found the uninstall file in /home/pc5/freenet/  but don't know how to
use this file in terminal to uninstall.

I am new to Ubuntu and Linux and when an application is not in the
automated places like Ubuntu Software centre and synaptic package
manager then I don't know what has to be done.

Could you please tell me how to use the uninstall file? Each line of
code?

Thanks.

Regards,

Chris Hazzard.