Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org", has

Content preview:  Dennis Nezic schreef: > I'm almost certain that error message
   has nothing to do with FMS :b. > One of the good things about FMS is it run
   as a completely separate > process (and more reliably :b). Usually when I
   used to get "Internal > error" messages, it meant my node.db4o was corrupted
   or something, and > I would lose all my download queues. Is this true in
  your case? [...]

 pts rule name              description
 3.3 TVD_RCVD_IP4           TVD_RCVD_IP4
 1.6 TVD_RCVD_IP            TVD_RCVD_IP
 2.9 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [83.160.55.145 listed in zen.spamhaus.org]

--- Begin Message ---
Dennis Nezic schreef:

I'm almost certain that error message has nothing to do with FMS :b.
One of the good things about FMS is it run as a completely separate
process (and more reliably :b). Usually when I used to get "Internal
error" messages, it meant my node.db4o was corrupted or something, and
I would lose all my download queues. Is this true in your case?

It is one of the messages that keeps me off the street... yes, it is often corrupted. About every time I get disconnected. Sometimes, only sometimes it does not happen on a deliberate FN restart. Usually I shut Frost off first to prevent that from happening.
On a winz reboot, I can be almost sure of FN not working anymore.

But if it helps to remove node.db4o.crypt is another issue.
Now it is Frost that crashes my node, and it's hell once more to get Freenet to connect to anything. Looks like I wind up yet again reinstalling the lot of Freenet. Deleting that file does not help.

I take it was FMS not dealing with the mailserver already occupying the webinterface, but seeing how many times I've tried to get FN working, I won't try FMS again soon. Were I paid for efforts to get FN working, I had earned enough for a weeks holiday.

There was an error message I'd not seen before:
======
The auto-updater may have been compromised! We have turned it off for now, please click for more details. The auto-updater has been disabled. This might be because of a local problem, such as running out of disk space, or the auto-updating system may have been compromised. The reason is: Permanent error fetching revocation (error inserting the revocation key?): FetchException:Internal error:null:-1:null:false:null:null.
========
Happened while only 1 stranger was connected.

--- End Message ---