Freenet 0.7.5 build 1263 is now available. Please upgrade. Please let me know
if there is a problem with upgrading, and tell us about any problems, ideally
by filing bugs but I watch FMS lately, and will soon be back on Freetalk.
Changes include:
- Lots of client layer bugfixes. Hopefully big splitfiles, and various other
things, will work a bit better now. Stalls should be much less common,
downloads should either succeed or fail, unless the data really isn't there.
There are likely to be more bugs that haven't been fixed yet though, as always
- Small changes to load limiting, to try to prevent feedback loops where the
node thinks it has high overhead so it accepts few requests so it stays at high
overhead...
- French translation update.
- Add http://127.0.0.1:8888/downloads/listFetchKeys.txt - just a plain text
list of all the keys being fetched. Might be useful for some people's backups
etc.
- Various other bugfixes.