On Sat, 31 Jul 2010 07:51:40 -0700, Ray Jones wrote:
> On Sat, 2010-07-31 at 10:34 -0400, Dennis Nezic wrote:

> > > I can reload the Browse page or the Configuration pages,
> > > but /downloads and /uploads will not load.
> >
> > Interesting. What does your wrapper.log file say (when you try to
> > access them), if anything?
>

> ....it has some lines about a corrupt database and that it's deleting
> files. In fact, it shows that on every startup.

Paste the messages here. My guess is it's related to the "Internal
error" that many of us (used to) see, in which the db4o database
presumably becomes corrupted. Try deleting (or moving) your node.db4o
file and restarting, and see if the pages load again. (You'll have to
restart all your file transfers if you do this. :|)