Hi All,

I've just installed Freenet V0.5 build 5109. I've port forwarded the FNP
connections port on my NAT router and set listenPort to the same port
number (I've checked with grc.com that the port is open), and I've set
the ipAddress to my public static ip. When trying to load some freesites
by clicking on the links in the gateway web interface page it just seems
to wait forever, the stats seem to show nothing coming in or going out.
The icons for those sites (like Nubile and New to Freenet) don't load
eaither.

Any idea what could be wrong, or suggestions on what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks!
Mark.