Hello support,

I have added around 8,700 files and after 3,000 are downloaded I'm stuck
with two different NPEs and an ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException.

Here is the first one:
http://www.mxchange.org/downloads/freenet/npe1.txt

It just happens while startup phase.

The second one happens when I try to download a freenet-site e.g.:
http://127.0.0.1:8888/u...@85gztciqo9iepdagvjkto9d-zms1liabr6jb85m4ens,VGDItiCVzCcWAay51faZzcIfAepzeHpzXYvChlueWYE,AQACAAE/stats/1126/

Here is the NPE:
http://www.mxchange.org/downloads/freenet/npe2.txt

The last exception happens when I have entered my master password
(security levels are: normal high high):
http://www.mxchange.org/downloads/freenet/array-index-out-of-bounds.txt

I have already tried to delete persistent-temp directory and also
datastore/ but I would really welcome if you can fix them instead I
delete my (still) large download queue...

I have latest build 1308.

Best regards,
Roland