Hi again,

after I restarted my node (I just switched to MINIMAL loglevel) I got a
corrupted node.db4o.crypt again, because of a NPE:
http://www.mxchange.org/downloads/freenet/corrupted-db.txt

Hope this helps. The partition at /home/quix0r/yacy/ has about 47 GB
free disk space. So this cannot be the reason.

Because of this file got corrupted from time to time and (like all of
us) I don't like to re-download all my stuff, I would recommend to you
to add a periodic (validated) backup mechanism to it. Which creates
backups of the DB file in question.

Also a verified backup should be created at the shutdown sequence. With
"validated" I mean that freenet checks if the data it is about to backup
is working. No one needs a broken backup. :)

Regards,
Roland