Le 02/01/11 23:08, Matthew Toseland a Ă©crit :
Freenet 0.7.5 build 1319 is now available. This includes further critical fixes
to the new packet format, particularly affecting NATed nodes or nodes
connecting to them. Please upgrade ASAP! Thanks.

Hi,
Freenet was automatically correctly updated last night, but since then, it says :

We sent 0 annonces, from which 0 are still in progress, and added 0 nodes (0 nodes refused to connect). We are actually connected to 0 seednodes and are trying to connect to 11 others.

In fact, no connection… but earlier (with previous versions) it worked fine.
iMac-intel Snow Leopard 10.6.5