I can't figure out what exactly is the cause, so I'll just explain the
symptoms. Freenet is running fine, but most attempts to load a "normal" (WWW)
web page either stall or load very slowly. My guess is that, starting somewhere
around build 1315, my node started creating so many connections that it borders
the max number my router supports, thus leaving little room for other
applications to create their own connections. I am sure that Freenet is the
issue because as soon as I shut down my node, pages load at their normal rate.

This leads to two questions:
1. How can I determine that this is indeed the issue? (that my router's
connection limit is maxed out, and/or that Freenet is causing it)
2. What might my node be doing to cause in the first place? An alternate theory
would be that it isn't properly terminating old connections to my router's
liking.