Please get the snapshot (update.cmd testing / update.sh testing), and test it.
I want to know if it causes serious problems, and also any other bugs you run
into. I know there will be various errors, but I am still interested in the
more severe ones.

For people building from source:
The tag is: testing-build-1340-maybe-merge-new-load-management-pre1
The branch is: merge-new-load-management
The git rev is 47edfe611a1f088b51fccb36d3e7710e28c3d2b8 (that commit does
matter despite it appearing to be a logging fix).

THANKS!