I am very new to freenet. I read wiki[1] and some doc saying that
freenet implements dht protocol.

I am going to learn something about dht based on freenet, so I have a
few questions.

1st, is it possible for a node (supposed it is located in a data
center) querying to know if other nodes contain a specific data/ doc
(maybe search by e.g. file name)? So the node who issues the query
can, for instance, do a simple counting, such as how many nodes
currently holds the filename called license.txt.

2nd, what would the right place (in source code) to start checking the
dht related stuff? I check out the source code but do not find dht
related comment or function. Also, freenet wiki search returns `no
matches for dht'.

I appreciate any advice.
Thank you.

[1]. Wikipedia.