On Feb 12, 2011, at 7:03 PM, Roland Haeder wrote:

> I would bet he is not a user. Please take a look at the date he sent it.
>
> Please also remember that Frost has similar legit-looking messages but
> they are spam.
>
> I could be wrong, but does mail really take so long? :)

I've been subscribed to these mailing lists for about 6 months, and it's the
oddest occurrence when every month-or-so there's this huge barrage of incoming
messages.

If it's a spamming attempt, it's not very effective. I mean, it's not like the
mailing list is inoperative now. However, it's an even weirder situation if
these are legitimate support requests sent a year ago that never made it here...