Freenet 0.7.5 build 1364 is now available. This is a big build, with lots of
changes including some very low-level changes that might affect connections. It
will be mandatory on April 11th. Please upgrade, and let me know how it goes!

Changes include:
- A new packet send scheduler, based on urgency (time-wise) rather than the
previous round-robin. This should solve the remaining block transfer failures /
fatal timeouts, except for those which are actually caused by network
congestion. The latter will need some more work in future builds.
- Freetalk, WebOfTrust and FlogHelper (wasn't in previous builds) are all now
official and non-experimental plugins, and the first two can be loaded from the
Discussion Forums help-page by clicking a button near the top.
- German and Swedish updates.
- Fix a bug in the translation interface.
- Less logging by default.
- Explain in detail when Freenet is secure, on the first-time wizard's
opennet/darknet choice, but only show this when the user hovers over it.
- Use the same user interface for choosing files for sending them to your
friends as when uploading them to Freenet.
- Some minor timeout fixes.
- Fix directory uploads not showing up as finished until the node is restarted,
and another small client layer bug.

Please report any bugs or performance regressions! I read Freetalk, FMS, and
the mailing lists, and can usually be found on #freenet on irc.freenode.net. So
can other developers. Also there is the bug tracker at
https://bugs.freenetproject.org/

The build has been tested locally and on the testnet; it should work. However,
performance regressions are possible. Let me know!

Thanks!

PS I am inserting the missing changelogs for 1359 and 1361.