Hello all,

I want to move my Freenet folder to a larger partition in my computer which is
running Mac OSX 10.6. I copied it over and moved the original folder in
/Applications/ to the trash (not yet deleting it), and then attempted to run it
from its new location. While starting up, however, it warned me that no
seednodes.fref file existed and as such it could not connect to the opennet. A
quick glance into /Applications/ and I found that Freenet had recreated a
folder there and was repopulating it with a number of files, all of which
probably were not properly loaded from the new location.

I have two theories as to what might be the cause:
1) After I chose the install directory during the original installation, the
install script changed a preference file telling Freenet to always look for
such files in /Applications/Freenet/ (the original install location) instead of
the current directory.
2) regardless of where you choose to install Freenet, something has been
hard-coded to look in /Applications/Freenet (for my OS at least).

Does anybody know why this is happening? I want to devote a larger portion of
my HDD to Freenet, but this issue is preventing me from doing so.