I'm setting up a secondary Freenet node on a very particular network that I
don't have control over. Every incoming connection is blocked, save for ones
over a handful of ports in the 15000 range.

I've tested these ports with TCP services and nmap (scanning TCP and UDP). With
things like ssh they work fine, but Freenet cannot connect to Opennet peers at
all.

I set node.opennet.listenPort and node.listenPort in the freenet.ini file to
ports in the 15000 range proven to work, but Freenet still will not connect.
Does anyone have experience using Freenet on such high port numbers?