Customer Feedback for Freenet Project Inc.

freenet.uservoice.com [freenet.uservoice.com] New  Bug Report

<smea...@yopmail.com> sent a message from https%3A%2F%2Ffreenetproject.org%2F
[https%3A%2F%2Ffreenetproject.org%2F]

more info : starting page remains on :

Node Announcing
Freenet is connecting to the network - this may take a few minutes. Performance
 will continue to improve during the next few hours. This will happen each time
you shut down Freenet for more than a few minutes, so try to leave it running
24 hours a day if possible. We have recently sent 0 announcements, 0 of which
are still running, and added 0 nodes (0 nodes have rejected us). We are
currently connected to 10 seednodes and trying to connect to another 9.

Firefox 6.0.2 (Linux)

[http://uservoice.com]