SO when ever i try to install your program System Mechanic flips a nut and when
i over ride it for the install W32/Downldr2.HXJR pops up in Freenet.EXE,
FreeLauncher.exe, NetFreeNet-Latest-Installer.exe,  FreeNetUninstaller.exe as
well as in E277.TMP, EBD8.TMP and FreeNetInstaller-1388.exe while trying to
download.

I just thought i would let you know. If this is some thing you guys hijacked
and reworked for your own use that's cool but could ya put some thing in the
FAQ about it.

If this is a false positive ya might want to let iolo know. I sent them an
email asking if they could look in to it as  i remember when you had problems
with false positives in the past and all i got was the stock responce....
perhaps you will have better luck.

McAfee attached to IE gives your sight and the installer a clean bill of health.

Thanks for your time.