Hi, I havent installed freenet just yet, but its sounds very complicated for
someone who hasnt installed something like that before. (/Ive read through the
documentation it doesnt sound straight forward at all). Why does it need to be
that complicated? You should be able to just install it and be ready to go
surely?

It isnt really clear which of these

        * Graphical install
        * Headless install
        * Enabling a mirror copy of a Freenet installationthat Im supposed to
go with. I have windows 7 home premium 64bit and I also have kaspersky 2011 to
complicate it even more.

Another question I wanted to ask, can I used annonymizer program with freenet?

Is their step by step instructions for installing and using freenet to my
personal requirements anywhere on
 the net which is more simpler than your documentation help?

many thanks
James