Hello,

  I have freenet installed on an encrypted hard drive and had moved all
components to the drive including the freenet tray app. I tried starting
freenet with my freenet tray and it will not connect. When I right click the
icon and select start freenet it does nothing. When I select open web interface
it gives me the message that the browser cannot connect to the freenet server.
I had previously kept a copy of the freenet tray on my computer but have
deleted it since, could this be my problem? I tried moving the tray back to my
computer and starting it from there with no luck. It worked just yesterday, so
I'm really confused. Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you