After 3 days of trying to get Freenet to work, I continue to run into the
same issue. As soon as I log onto freenet, it goes through its usual "Wait
a few minutes while we set up and get connected, you should be connected
24/7" and all that.  Well I never end up connecting to anyone, or if I do,
I max out at around 3 or 4 and then I lose my connection to them in a few
minutes.  When I look at the status, they're more often than not busy, so
even if I wanted to, I couldn't browse around.  The proper ports are open,
the firewall is welcoming the program with open arms, and I've lost too
much sleep trying to get this to work.  Here's the wrapper.log.  I don't
know what other information you'll need, so I'm hoping it's enough.

http://code.bulix.org/pk192u-86010