Spam detection software, running on the system "freenetproject.org", has

Content preview:  My current rig consists of the following: OS: Windows 7 x64
   Professional CPU: AMD Phenom II x6 1055t 2.8GHz six cores RAM: 16GB of DDR3
   Storage: 477GB of free space on the drive it's installed on Datastore listed
   as: 26928304947 Upload bandwidth limit: 64KiB Download bandwidth limit:
768KiB
   Size of client cache: 200MiB Max size of recent requests: 27000KiB
wrapper.java.maxmemory=1024
   [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail
provider
                            (browndj3[at]gmail.com) (browndj3[at]gmail.com)
                             (browndj3[at]gmail.com)
                            (browndj3[at]gmail.com) (browndj3[at]gmail.com)
                             (browndj3[at]gmail.com)
                            (browndj3[at]gmail.com)
 0.0 DKIM_ADSP_CUSTOM_MED   No valid author signature, adsp_override is
                            CUSTOM_MED
 0.8 BAYES_50               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 40 to 60%
                            [score: 0.4977]
 0.1 DKIM_SIGNED            Message has a DKIM or DK signature, not necessarily
valid
 3.0 NOT_SIGNED_BUT_EXPECTED Message should have been signed by DKIM but
                            wasn't
 2.0 FREENET_LOC_SHORT      Contains short body and URI
 1.0 T_DKIM_INVALID         DKIM-Signature header exists but is not valid
-0.3 AWL                    AWL: From: address is in the auto white-list

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.