On 06/15/2014 07:48 PM, Jep wrote:
> On 15-Jun-14 3:30 AM, Steve Dougherty :
>
>> - Translation updates for Freenet, Freemail, FlogHelper, and KeyUtils
>> thanks to volunteers on Transifex. To upgrade a plugin, reload it from
>> the Plugins page and check "Remove the plugin from the cache."
>
> On reloading the KeyUtils plugin a 'not in archive' error creeps in due
> to some (encoded) character somehow added after the filename KeyUtils.jar.
> The error can be corrected by copying the key, remove that %21 and add
> the key manually.

Thanks for the report.

Odd, I'm not able to reproduce the problem. The key looks completely
fine in the source code too:
https://github.com/freenet/fred-staging/blob/next/src/freenet/pluginmanager/OfficialPlugins.java#L49

Could this be some problem with locale-dependent encoding? What is your
system locale?

Is it only when reloading? Does it happen when loading from scratch too?