On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 12:14 AM, Michael F. Huftile
<michaelfhuft...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Every time I click on the install for Mac the page cycles, but never goes to
> installation.

I assume you are trying to install Freenet by means of clicking the
big green "Install for Mac" button on the Freenet Project website.
Apparently, that does not work on your system. Lacking further
information, I cannot judge on why it does not work for you.

Please follow the (somewhat more advanced) installation instructions
at [1]. You might need to follow those for Linux/UNIX if those for Mac
don't work for your system.

— Bert

[1] https://freenetproject.org/download.html